If you are a member of the news media and have an inquiry about Mr. Cooper Group Inc. or our brands, please contact the Media Relations department at MediaRelations@mrcooper.com.
About Mr. Cooper Group Inc.
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States with operations under its primary brands: Mr. Cooper® and Xome®. Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Xome provides technology and data enhanced solutions to homebuyers, home sellers, real estate agents and mortgage companies.
As of October 10, 2018, Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is the new name of WMIH Corp. On July 31, 2018, WMIH, now Mr. Cooper Group, became the parent company of the Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. family including Mr. Cooper (Nationstar Mortgage LLC, d/b/a Mr. Cooper) and Xome.
Latest Press Releases
- Mr. Cooper Group Announces Election of Busy Burr to Board of Directors
- Mr. Cooper Group Announces New Chief People & Communications Officer
- Mr. Cooper Group Announces Close of Pacific Union Financial Acquisition
- Mr. Cooper Group Announces $48 Billion Servicing Transaction
- Mr. Cooper Group Names New Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Cooper Survey: Holidays Bring Spending Stress to Many Americans
- Mr. Cooper Group Announces Intent to Acquire Pacific Union Financial
- WMIH Corp. Completes Reverse Stock Split and Name Change to Mr. Cooper Group Inc.
- Xome Hires Rayman Kaur Mathoda as Chief Executive Officer
- Xome® Acquires Assurant Mortgage Solutions
- WMIH Completes Merger with Nationstar Mortgage
- Mr. Cooper Survey: A Third of Americans with Debt are Losing Sleep over It
- Nationstar Hires Former WeWork Executive to Lead Product and Digital Transformation
- Nationstar Comments on Settlement with the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Maryland
- Mr. Cooper Launches New Mobile App to Bring the Power of AI to Homeowners
In the News
- Meet the Mr. Cooper Group: Nationstar completes merger with Washington Mutual parent WMIH
- Most Americans would give up social media to erase credit card debt
- The Real Estate Revolution: 6 Tech Innovations To Put On Your Radar
- Nationstar, also known as Mr. Cooper, acquired by former WaMu parent company
- Nationstar (aka Mr. Cooper) merging with WMIH Corp. in $3.8 billion deal
- Mr. Cooper era begins for Nationstar
- Nationstar Mortgage Becomes Mr. Cooper
- Nationstar no more: Nonbank is now officially Mr. Cooper
- Why Nationstar Rebranded to Mr. Cooper
- Mr. Cooper launching a mortgage-linked credit card
- A Mortgage Lending CEO Reveals Why Millennials Are Buying Homes Later In Life
- No more offshoring: Nationstar moving all customer service operations back to U.S.
- It’s official: Nationstar will become Mr. Cooper in August 2017
- Nationstar CEO Jay Bray on Mr. Cooper, the company’s future
Mr. Cooper with Home Intelligence Mr. Cooper’s Digital Loan Tracker